Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Loans

I just got a loan through RoadLoans @ 21.49%
    I shopped around and that is the only approval I got. I am only 3 months out of discharge.

My question is they told me I was eligible to refi after 1 year if all payments are made on time and no other negatives on my credit report.

Has anyone had any sucess doing a refi with roadloans?

Originally posted by loudrumble View Post
    I shopped around and that is the only approval I got. I am only 3 months out of discharge.

My question is they told me I was eligible to refi after 1 year if all payments are made on time and no other negatives on my credit report.

What kind of loan is RoadLoans? Is it for a car or what? And how much is the loan for? What amount?

Comment

I got a loan from roadloans for 12% 3 months after discharge they also told me I could refinance after a year, I tried and they denied me the refi, not a happy camper with them for that. I am making extra payments to get them paid off early.

Have you tried Capital one 21% is really high???

Comment

Yeah its a auto loan. I got approved up to $15,000 but I only spent $8,000 on the vehicle

Comment

I refied with Christian community credit union at 6.75% after one year of ontime payments with capital one.
          Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

I replaced my vehicle the day after my 341 meeting.....Haley Toyota got me financed w/ Prestige Financial....10.7% interest rate...and i am signed up for the rate reduction plan...which every 3 months...the interest rate is reduces by .5%...as long as my insurance is current...and i make my monthly payment on time..which isn't a problem..because they withdraw it every month on the 15th..when i get paid..which is what i requested...although technically..i should be paying on the 7th...they changed my payment date.
            Filed BK on 10/19...
            341 Meeting Scheduled 11/26 @ 10am
            Discharged 1/30/2008

Comment

You say you shopped around, but did you pull your credit reports before doing so? I just wonder what your scores were, and if you had a lot of erroneous reporting which caused so many denials. Generally folks seem to be able to get vehicle financing shortly after discharge. Granted, at a higher interest rate, but yours is obnoxious. (No offense meant)

We are in the middle of a 13 (not even discharged yet) and got vehicle financing at 12.25 percent. - Before anyone jumps on me, yes the trustee knows

K
              You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

my score was a 590 fico. Yeah, i shopped around. That was my only approval

Comment

That stinks. My score was in the 560s. My DH was in the 540s.

Did you review your credit reports to see if they are reporting things correctly? Maybe there are some corrections you can make to bring up your scores. I just obtained all 3 a few weeks ago, and will hopefully start the disputing process soon.

K
                  You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

Thats fugly!!! Just wait a bit and reapply in a few months after you had a chance to re-establish some new credit first. You work to hard for your money so don't give it away for this price!
                    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Just something to keep in mind guys. When you apply for a secured loan, other things come into play like, your income, debt to income ratio and prior history with auto loans. Many lenders use their own credit scoring system in addition to FICO scores.

Comment

very good point

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X