NFCU is my new favorite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdmc1973 View Post
    If the rumors are true that they're opening membership to all branches of the military, then my dad would be eligible since he's retired AF, and THEN I could get back in again.
    It's not a rumor, I work for NFCU and by July 1, membership will be open to all of Departments of Defense. GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Filed 10/31/07
    discharged 02/01/2008

NEW CREDIT SINCE

HONDA FINANCIAL $21,000 07 ACCORD EX-L COUPE 8600 MILES
    NFCU PLAT. $10,000
    NFCU NAVCHECK $ 8,000
    JARED $800
    JB ROBINSON $800
    KAYS $800
    HOOTERS $500
    TARGET $200

Comment

NFCU must be in need of some new members, since they are opening it up to all branches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
        NFCU must be in need of some new members, since they are opening it up to all branches.
        NFCU is the largest credit union in the WORLD with over 3 million members.

Comment

May I ask what is your credit score prior to filing VII and what is your score after getting your new credit card?

Congratulations.

Comment

I don't know what my score was prior to filing but it probably wasn't that different from now, maybe a little higher. When I was 'initially' approved, my score was 585 on EQ.
            Filed 12/20/07 [X] 341 meeting 1/15/08 [X] Trustee Declines to Dismiss 2/25/08 [X] DISCHARGED AND CLOSED 03/19/08 [ X ]

Comment

1. I was a member of NFCU during my 1st enlistment(4 yrs).
              2. I worked at NFCU for a few years.
              3. USAA, even though it's not a CU, has grown a lot because they took all services.
              4. NFCU has never wanted to add other services until now.

And again IMO, NFCU isn't that great.

Originally posted by carolina23 View Post
              NFCU is the largest credit union in the WORLD with over 3 million members.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X