Dingbat customer rep on TransUnion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dingbat customer rep on TransUnion

After seeing the posts to use annualcreditreports.com I thought I'd get on there to see my reports

(Glad to say that before filing bk, my score was aroudn 579 and now it's up to 676 from experian.)

I could not access my equifax account online. It's requiring me to send it a paper authorization, though they charged me $7.95 to view my credit score, which, of course, I didn't get to see.

Then with TransUnion, paid another $7.95 and couldn't access my account online, even though I had a login name/password account set up with them!

So got on the phone to TransUnion. It was so frustrating talking to the customer rep. Was trying to verify all this information on me. The guy a such a dingbat. I had to keep repeating myself over and over. In the end, they charged me $7.95 for a report that wasn't viewable either

What's up with that!? Now I'll have to waste more time and effort disputing my debit card charges for reports and score I did not receive.

Remember those Transunion phone reps are probably in India or Pakistan. Write the company a letter, that goes directly to Chester, PA.

Comment

the charges should be reversed on your acct withing 7-10 days. It happend to me too and they automatically reversed the charges.
      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

i went to free annual report and within transunion site, i submitted dispute... im not a paid member. well later i went back in, it won't let me submit dispute anymore saying i reached max. i called a rep and he only typed in the info i gave about dispute and we hung up... thinking it's being resubmitted for sure-
        i just wanted the status where it stands but he just took info and typed in, then said thanks, we hung up

i went into experian as a trial; paid member and when i viewed item i was disputing, it said 'pending' so i called experian rep and she has no clue about a status... because i didnt do it through experian.

im so lost. i cant wait to find out the status tho.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X