Orchard Credit Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orchard Credit Limit

After having Orchard Mastercard (unsecured, $300 limit) for about 6 months, they upped the CL to $500. Now that limit matches the BestBuy I just got. I've been using the BB to purchase everything. I need to rack up the points to get a TV a little cheaper!
    Retained 3/09 * Filed 6/2/09 *341 Meeting 7/23/09 *Report of No Distribution Filed 7/24/09 *Closed and Discharged 10/13/09*
    ***I do not provide legal advice. All I am doing is sharing my thoughts and opinions. You probably shouldn't even read my posts.***

Well, that's promising. I've had mine for about 5 months now. I'll have to keep on eye on it. My current CL is $300.

I have been using it a lot each month and paying off the balance. So, it will be interesting if usage is a factor in raising the limit.
    Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Has anyone else received auto CL increases from their $300 line to $500? I'm into the 7th month now. I actually went online and chose the item to increase my CL. It basically said to contact customer service which usually means that it probably won't happen. Do I need to start leaving a balance or what?
      Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

I have an orchard card that I received in July 2009. I have paid it off in full every month and have never been late or anything. I have a credit limit of $300. I have requested twice to have my limit increased and been denied. Any insight on this?
        Discharged Ch 7 9/10/08
        Livin' the GOOD life

Comment

HSBC has frozen all CLI until further notice, that is what I was told when I went to increase my 300 card as well.

Comment

I have an Orchard unsecured card, that started at 300.00 in march 2008, at my anniversary, they increased to to 925, then it's currently at 1150.00. Without my asking. I Use it every month, pay it off every month.

Comment

Originally posted by CCsAreEvil View Post
              Has anyone else received auto CL increases from their $300 line to $500? I'm into the 7th month now. I actually went online and chose the item to increase my CL. It basically said to contact customer service which usually means that it probably won't happen. Do I need to start leaving a balance or what?
              I obtained an Orchard Mastercard in the fall of 2006 just after our Chapter 13 discharge - original limit of $300.00, $39.00 annual fee. It is now August 2010 and the limit is $1500. I no longer need the card as we have low interest reward cards now as the BK is now off our reports and our credit rating is excellent. I plan to cancel the card this month to avoid the annual fee which will be on the next statement. They will not remove the annual fee - I inquired. This is a good bank to work with as to bettering your credit after discharge - avoid their constant insurance and other offers and be careful that you are never late. They are slow in raising their limit since you are a credit risk and you need to re-establish yourself.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X