Lowes Card / GE Money Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowes Card / GE Money Bank

Ok guys I need to buy a new dishwasher anyway and since discharge have not taken up any CC offers to rebuild credit.

Does anyone know if GE money bank who issues Lowes cards are easy to get after Ch 7?
    Stopped paying c. cards February 2009
    Retained attorney 11/5/09 - $100k in C.Card debt - $120000 per year income - Filed Feb 2010 - 341 Apr 2010 - No Asset Case/Report of No Dist Apr 2010 - Discharged June 2010
    Case went without a hitch!
    I HELD MY HEAD HIGH IN THAT COURTROOM AND NOW I AM MOVING ON!

why not just buy a used dishwasher in the paper? We got a nearly new dishwasher and stove (and when I say nearly new - I mean the stove wasnt even used except for the burners!) for $150! Dishwasher was the same way.

Are you needing the dishwasher, is that your main concern, or are you merely trying to rebuild your credit? Lowes is pretty hard and with good credit, their interest rates I believe begin at 21.99%.

Or you could just wash them by hand LOL

Comment

Your chances of getting denied due to your recent filing are pretty high and you also take the risk of hard credit pulls for applying for credit just fresh out of your Chapter 7. GEMoney Bank is not Bk friendly. You would have a better option with Orchard Bank and may be able to obtain a low limit Mastercard to obtain your dishwasher if you cannot save the cash in order to obtain one.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Originally posted by calgirl67 View Post
        Ok guys I need to buy a new dishwasher anyway and since discharge have not taken up any CC offers to rebuild credit.

Does anyone know if GE money bank who issues Lowes cards are easy to get after Ch 7?
        They are not BK friendly at all. GE Money does not like to play nice
        Went into financial rehab 8/30/09
        Celebrated legal financial sobriety 12/9/09
        On The Road To Rebuilding
        5 active accounts in good standing

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X