US Bank Corporate Card???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Bank Corporate Card???

I was discharged this past May for Chapter 7. I had a US Bank Corporate Card that was not included since there was not a balance on it and it was issued through my employer before BK. I just recently left the job and the card was canceled last week. I am about to start a new job and they also used the US Bank Corporate Card...does anyone have experience with US Bank's Corporate Card? I am wondering if I will be denied due to the BK or if I would get approved since I previously had a US Bank Corporate Card that had no issues. Does any one know or have experience with this? Thanks!

It depends on how your new employer handles the situation...do they guarantee the card for you or is it based on your credit? Most employers utilizing corporate cards for their employees have the employee at hiring fill out the application for the card (yes, SS# also) and it is sent into the card issuer by the employer. Upon approval the card is sent directly to the new employee and it is indicated as a "corporate" card under the employee's name on the card. You will have to check out what your new employer does as to how it handles its corporate cards for its employees. But be prepared for a denial and a possible explanation to your new employer...you may want to cover that before you fill out the application if it is handled that way. Your BK will be a factor if the card is not guaranteed by your employer.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X