Credit Score Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Score Stuck

I seem to be stuck in 697 on all three (2 fako's, one fico).
    My debt to income ratio is 3%, my utilization is less than 10% of my total lines, I have 3 credit cards reporting, all unsecured. No mortgages or auto loans.

How do I get my score to unstick without going crazy applying for credit, as I have enough credit lines to suit me nor do I need a new auto along with the payments for the next 4-5-6 years.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

No auto loans and mortgages can hurt your "mix" in the rating game.....if you are recovering from BK...time is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BK2008 View Post
      I seem to be stuck in 697 on all three (2 fako's, one fico).
      My debt to income ratio is 3%, my utilization is less than 10% of my total lines, I have 3 credit cards reporting, all unsecured. No mortgages or auto loans.

How do I get my score to unstick without going crazy applying for credit, as I have enough credit lines to suit me nor do I need a new auto along with the payments for the next 4-5-6 years.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

one would think with a 697 you would qualify for most offers...however, they can still use the fact you had bk for a denial.

it appears to me that time passing many times is the resolve and not so much your score.

that was in the "old" days where everyone and their mother's were not filing bankruptcies....so lets hope some of the lenders understand that when, for example, we needs to purchase a reliable car to get to and fro work.

best of luck building your credit!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X