Best way to obtain credit reports - with score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to obtain credit reports - with score

What is the best service to subscribe to in order to be able to check all 3 credit reports and obtain a score. Interested in monitoring this info over the next year, maybe more.

Looking for the most economical service, but still able to obtain the scores. I do not really want ID theft protection or othe whistles and bells, just meat and potatos; (reports with scores, anytime I want them and as often as I want them).

I use annualcreditreport.com. This may get deleted since I'm referring you to an actual website.

Comment

Thanks. I used the annualcredrpt dot com, which shows what is on the report but does not provide a score unless you pay extra. That amounts to 25-30 for all 3 reports, and of course this is still a once a year free service... albeit NO scored report.

Do they have any other service that will allow you to pull your report at any time, as often as you like, and provide a SCORED report? Thanks.

Comment

Costco Identity Guard is about $10 per month, and you can get a new report from all three bureaus each month with scores.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X