No announcement yet.

Need some good vibes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what's odd? A inquiry never showed up on my report for the apartment complex. I have only one inquiry from my cap one card back in Nov.

Comment

Found a place, it's just as nice as the first one too. Was approved with regular deposit.

Comment

Congrats!
        Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

So happy for you

Comment

AHHH Kym. that is soooo great. Was glad to see your post. Good luck to you
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

It just goes to show that a BK really doesn't matter. If some lender,apartment or person doesn't want your business you can still find someone else who does. Post BK has been a good experience for me. I don't expect to get an American Express card but I do expect to get credit and did. That's how I look at everything. I've rented am condo and a house, been approved for a mortgage, obtained 5 credit cards and been approved for 2 car loans all within 2 to 3 years of my BK.

Who says there's no life after BK?

Logan

Comment

Not I Logan... But, you and I never did say that did we?

Congrats, I knew you would be ok.
                BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Amy, I am just a man. If I can do it anyone can do it. Your road may be just a little windier than mine.

Logan

Comment

Ummm... ok... :P
                    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X