No announcement yet.

Approved for TARGET!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I both were approved for Target yesterday. I didn't see my limit, hers is 200.00. mine I'm just going to use for t-shirts, etc... then pay it online that day. I buy most of my clothes at Penny's and jeans at Sears. Target i buy underwear and t-shirts and sometimes DVD's. That is about it.

Filing, those scores aren't bad at all.
    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by jaura6588
      I sense a class action discrimination lawsuit. I filed 10/05 and was denied because of my BK(sole reason). Others are getting approved with a BK. Makes no sense to me.
      You wont have any luck with a lawsuit....geesh come on!!

Go figure this..ok I applied for target earlier this year, and was denied....ok fine.

This week we applied with hubby and he got approved.

So I tried again and applied, and was denied.....My scores are higher than his, and our reports are exactly the same and all correct...tell me that's not weird. Why does he get it and not me....must be a man thing..LOL just kidding all you men out there! !

The only reason we are doing it is for the Rx perks, my son is on monthly meds, and it adds up after awhile, so we will take any little perks we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by jaura6588
        I sense a class action discrimination lawsuit. I filed 10/05 and was denied because of my BK(sole reason). Others are getting approved with a BK. Makes no sense to me.
        Here is some funny news.....ok Hubby was approved for Target, so I figured I'd apply since he was approved, and my scores are HIGHER than his...So TODAY I get my letter and it listed BK is the reason for MY denial....HELLO???? hubby and I filed BK TOGETHER!!! lol yet they are letting his BK slide right on by?? Go figure!!!

AHH!!!! I give up!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X