CreditKarma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CreditKarma

Does anyone know how close the credit score you get from CreditKarma is to a FICO score?

It ranges from EXACT to off by over 100 points . . .depending on the day, and information. I use Credit Karma and I use Fico Score Watch as well. There was a short time that the score was very close, but over time it has grown to over a 100 point difference. Unfortunately - FICO is the only score that lenders really care about. I have NEVER heard from a lender that they use the Plus, or Vantage scores offered by these other services.

You can see your Trans Fico and Equifax Fico by using the Fico website, but you have to pay. There is currently NO WAY for consumers to see their Experian Fico, because Experian no longer has a relationship with Fico, because it does not want to pay for the Fico proprietary model.

On the other hand, banks still DO SEE the experian Fico . . but consumers can not. This is unfair, to say the least. The Experian Vantage and Plus scores are not at all, any indication of what banks see. They are useless.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X