top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit score of 686 @ 18 months post-discharge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Logan View Post
    Some lenders offer credit cards, mortgages and car loans etc....Same lender different product.
    What exactly is the rebuttle here? I think I missed it. Cause I'm well aware different lenders offer multiple products and I believe I stated that. Given my example of Navy Federal... they don't even pull the same credit bureau for every loan product they offer.
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

I agree Amy. My credit union pulled trans union for the checking account, experian for our car loan, and they monitor us every three months on equifax. But they do report to all of the credit bureaus. Same lender, three different credit bureaus used. And if my memory serves me well, when we got our mortgage they pulled a tri-merge lender score, where they pulled scores from all three and took the middle one to use. Loan officer said that the scores would likely be different than the scores I purchased and took in to see her with. They were all about the same in the end, but she said there have been times when the numbers are not close to what people bring in from their own credit report purchase.

But hey, what do I know, this was just my own experience.
      Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
      DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X