Secured credit card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secured credit card

This one that I found DOES report to the Major Credit Bureaus...

As soon as my discharge comes through, I am going to apply for it.

BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Well guys I have been hunting for a credit card and I have found that I should look for a secured credit card first. So after hunting for a while I have found one that the APR is at 17.99%, Annual Fee of $19.00 and the report to all 3 credit reporting agencies. I have been a bit nervous about it but just submitted the application and now waiting for approval. its from First Bankcard (a division of First National Bank of Omaha) . Now waiting for the credit card . Chap. 13 date Filed12/06, date discharged 1/13 .

Comment

Arbyone, you've been resurrecting old threads to push the same line about First Bankcard, for the last few weeks.
      Does your card have a photo of spam on it?

Comment

Not spam but don't you think others should know where they can look for a secured credit card instead of going with a card that is charging loan shark rates.

Comment

Arbyone, you have revived two very old threads to post the exact same thing. This violates two forum rules. It also does make you look like a likely spammer. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and ask that you please review forum rules at http://www.bkforum.com/announcement.php?f=10
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X