Credit report question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit report question

I just received my successful discharge paperwork from my trustee this week. I am done with my payments and the discharge will be official soon. I checked my credit today and noticed that my 3rd mortgage is showing on my credit report as 120 days late as of Jan 2010 and is not listed as being in bankruptcy like all my other debts. Question: since this was a lien strip should it even be on my credit report at all? I stripped my second as well and did not see it on my credit report.

Yes, it should be on your credit report. A lien strip removes the lien, not your payment habits. As to whether the entry is correct, that's another story. The listing should show $0 due and Included In Bankruptcy (with no late status). As I wrote in your other thread, just dispute the entry. With any luck, they may just remove it after your dispute.

(Please do not open multiple threads with the same question. It will dilute your answers and is against forum rules.)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks again, I will keep the next question in a single thread.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X