Criteria for Lowes (GECRB) Credit Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Criteria for Lowes (GECRB) Credit Card?

Hey all! It's been a long time since I posted. It's been about a 1 1/2 years since our CH7 Discharge. We've been able to establish credit again with Credit Cards, Store Cards and also a vehicle loan. We are looking to get a card at Lowe's, but was wondering if they would approve. The Toys R Us Credit Card says you have to be clear of a BK, and that is also with GECRB. The Lowe's application, however, does not. Just curious if anyone has any experience with it.
    5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
    7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
    9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

GECRB is bankruptcy friendly. There is no way to tell unless you apply. Typically, GECRB will just give you a low credit limit ($200) if you are at their minimum scoring. I would think you would need a good FICO (> 640) plus other factors (low inquiries, low debt to income, etc) to be approved anyhow.

I do not have experience with the Lowe's card. I do have the Banana Republic card.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Just an update. I applied today for the Lowe's card and received a $650 Limit.
      5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
      7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
      9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X