AMEX still showing Included in BK on Experian Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayo View Post
    My family uses the Target Debit Card it gives you 5% off and free shipping off their website. You may already know that.
    I prefer the credit card because it's easier. I use Mint.com and I can see the balances of all my cards and the balance of my checking account and mint tells you how much you have left over. It makes it pretty easy to keep track of your spending and know if you are where you should be in your budget.
    Logan

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo View Post
      My family uses the Target Debit Card it gives you 5% off and free shipping off their website. You may already know that.
      Do you regret getting the Target Debit card now that all the accounts have been hacked?
      Last edited by justbroke; 01-15-2014, 04:31 PM. Reason: moderator fixed formatteting of quote

Comment

Just a word on Amex: once you stiff them, they will never give you another card with your individual credit, you can still be a signer on an Amex card with someone else's credit (risk). As a corollary they will never sell your debt to a JDB because the process is, if you want to rejoin the Amex, they'll issue you an Optima card and your old debt will be the balance due. If you pay it all is forgiven. Sorry, I am unimpressed with their customer service and don't need their overpriced card. Especially since they'll quote you a limit of say, $25,000, but if they get a whiff of anything bad they'll cut you down to $200 over your current balance in a heartbeat.
        filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott50 View Post
          Do you regret getting the Target Debit card now that all the accounts have been hacked?
          Yeah that is a real mess . I surmise that someone got a hold of their database mapping all the pseudo debit cards onto real banks, and if you get the security questions as part of the package, anyone who uses the same security question and/or passwords across multiple accounts is truly screwed.
          filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

I don't regret it. I still use it frequently but I did change my pin# and I have been keeping a close eye on my checking acct.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X