Auto Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Approved

Well in steps to rebuild credit after a chapter 13 then turned into a chapter 7 I got a huge surprise this morning. I received an email stating I had a document waiting for me from capital one. I logged in and looked at my credit limit expecting a $500 more and my mouth fell off when I seen available credit $10,000. That's a $9000 increase. I logged into my wife's (We apped separate to add each other as authorized users for trade lines) she received a $6000 increase. I don't know what capital one was thinking.. But they must have drank some funny kool aid.

We filed due to myself losing my job in 2009 for 11 months. We fought and fought and got ourselves somewhat right side up (after shutting everything off cable, smart phones, gifts, and anything extra) and just couldn't do it with some large tax and hospital bills. We made to much money for ch 7 so we were on a 70% payback ch 13. A couple months after being on the 13 we found out we were having twins.

What's on our credit report:

Wells Fargo car loans kept updating our credit report in ch 13 on the conversion we reaffirmed one of our cars because the other was paid off by the conversion of the 13. And one store card from commodity bank for 2000 that survived the bk.

Our student loans of 13k each still show in default as we are still rehabbing them.

We were discharged in sept. Last year.

Bk was the best business decision we made and we are happy to be moving forward to buying a second house and getting a rental property for more income again. Just have to wait till sept to app for the second house loan with the back to work program from FHA.

Capital One seems to have some funds available right now...

I just checked my mother's CC-account online. About 5 months ago (basically right after she opened the account), they notified her that she would receive a $500 CL-increase if she would stay current and use her card once. Well, my mother just got her 6th statement and they increased her CL from $1K to $3K. So to use your words, my mouth fell off, too - because I certainly didn't expect that.

It will be interesting to see if I will get a CL-increase as well. After all, my account is older than hers and my credit-score is higher, too.
    Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
    FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
    FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

well, we also got a HUGE surprise this morning from Fairwinds Credit Union. they called and said you are approved for a car loan up to 50k!!!!!!!! i said well, there is some type of mistake here as we filed bk a few plus years back. they said we know that, but enough time has passed and you are approved at 2.1% PMP!!!!s i thought to myself, i said i got 5.1% but i just purchased the car a few months ago and only owe approx 4k so no use in refin now. plus i have been paying like a mad woman to get it paid off in full, like we did our house. we really haven't paid much interest anyway since i have paid it off so quickly. but it's just nice to know in case we need another car NOT!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X