Accounts no longer showing on CR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accounts no longer showing on CR

My husband and I filed bankruptcy 10/21/14, currently we are awaiting discharge. I am very eager to begin cleaning up our CR's. I have pulled all three reports for both of us, my accounts are mostly reporting accurately with $0 balance & IIB. However, upon pulling my husbands CR it appears that all of his account information has been removed including collections, negative accounts & repossessions. The only thing reporting on his CR is the BKRT itself and a judgement from four years ago. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced total removal of account info from CR, after filing bankruptcy?

I have experienced this once after filing. I think TransUnion deleted most of my accounts. It happens. Some of them reappeared and I don't remember the number that did not reappear.

You will need to let your credit settle down a few months after your case is closed/discharged to see what happens.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks for the response. It just seems so strange that all 3 credit bureaus have all removed all of the same information.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X