Question about wage earner plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about wage earner plan

Hi everyone...looking for some clarification. I read on another site where someone was discharged from Chapter 13 and the creditors were reporting a wage earner plan. He felt that this should not be reported that way as it seemed as though he was still paying.

The response to his post was "to contact the creditors and ask them to report it as paid in full, instead of wage earner plan." I'm wondering if the response was correct and can that actually be accomplished.

Thanks so much! bkrelief

When you are in an active Chapter 13, your credit report will likely show account labeled as "Wage Earner Plan". This is an accurate reflection of you being in a Plan of Reorganization, a Chapter 13 and a balance of $0. Once discharged, however, the notations should generally be changed to "Included In Bankruptcy" and the balance should still show as $0.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks so much justbroke! We have about 5 that are still showing as wage earner plan.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X