top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever gotten BK totally removed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever gotten BK totally removed?

Just curious if anyone has ever done this?

We are working with an agency and the claim they can do this we shall see. Thinking about weather or not we are going to continue with this company or not.
    working on getting stuff off the reports hoping to see at least 150 point + in the next six months...can i do it ?

credit since bk in july 05:

Premier :$300
    Aspen : $300
    Wards: TBA

If they can, let me know... I'd be interested in that
    My credit scores:
    Before Filing: Tr 496, Ex 496, Eq 507

Today: Tr 618 (+122), Ex 601 (+105), Eq 623 (+116)

Comment

Lexington law was successful so far in removing my bk7 from experian. In addition they have removed 2 Bad accounts on TU, 14 bad accounts on experian, and 7 bad accounts on equifax. This is in only 2 months!! My scores increased approx. 50 points each. Its 39 for the basic service, but I paid the additional fees for a total of 59 so they will send letters to the creditor also. So far well worth the money!! I have a lot of accounts so they are doing mine, my husband has less accounts so I am doing his on my own.
      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by cindylynnsmith
        Lexington law was successful so far in removing my bk7 from experian. In addition they have removed 2 Bad accounts on TU, 14 bad accounts on experian, and 7 bad accounts on equifax. This is in only 2 months!! My scores increased approx. 50 points each. Its 39 for the basic service, but I paid the additional fees for a total of 59 so they will send letters to the creditor also. So far well worth the money!! I have a lot of accounts so they are doing mine, my husband has less accounts so I am doing his on my own.
        I just went on thier site and the start-up is $99! Is that really woth it? Plus $39/ Month? I'd like to, but that's kinda steep for a guy tryin to buy a house right now
        My credit scores:
        Before Filing: Tr 496, Ex 496, Eq 507

Today: Tr 618 (+122), Ex 601 (+105), Eq 623 (+116)

Comment

Originally posted by cindylynnsmith
          we are using www.americancreditcenter.com, but they are going slow or at least I feel this way. We signed up with them and sent them our 3 reports and it took them almost 2 weeks to send things out to us in E-mail so we could mail them out. We signed up for the 6 month fast track, because we are HOPING to buy a house but she shall see. We should talk sometime off site to see if these companies are doing basically the same thing.
          working on getting stuff off the reports hoping to see at least 150 point + in the next six months...can i do it ?

credit since bk in july 05:

Premier :$300
          Aspen : $300
          Wards: TBA

Comment

There's nothing that these companies can do for you that you can't do for yourself for free.
            *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Great find wenderful! I know of this credit repair thingy and I agree that accurate information CAN NOT be removed.

Listen folks, DO NOT pay anyone an advanced fee for a service. If you needed your car repaired, you wouldn't advance money to the mechanic/dealership before they start the job. YOU PAY THEM WHEN THE JOB IS COMPLETED!
              Bankruptcy History:
              Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
              Discharged - 02/16/2006
              Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

Can you have a BK completely removed?

The answer is YES.

If it is not reporting correctly, even if ONE number is off, then it is false info, and needs to be removed.....
                BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Good point tinroof, but wouldn't this be considered a needed correction if a number was off?
                  Last edited by BassBoy; 07-31-2006, 08:18 AM.
                  Bankruptcy History:
                  Discharged - 02/16/2006
                  Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BassBoy
                    Good point tinroof, but wouldn't this be considered a correction if a number was off?

Not necessarily.
                    If you dispute that as "not mine," and they don't find it, then they have to remove it. Since they won't find that number anywhere, then it's not yours, and they HAVE to remove it by law.
                    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Ah, I see your point. Very smart.
                      Bankruptcy History:
                      Discharged - 02/16/2006
                      Case Closed - 11/08/2007

Comment

How do you know if a # is off?
                        Filed 09/05
                        Discarged 1/2/06
                        Closed 1/13/06

Comment

How dumb do you think a creditor (**sarcasm intended**) will be when he sees 5 CCs with IIB but one without it? Do you think that they'll say--oh, those 5 are reporting incorrectly, but this one reporting correctly is the only valid one?
                          *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymuse
                            How dumb do you think a creditor (**sarcasm intended**) will be when he sees 5 CCs with IIB but one without it? Do you think that they'll say--oh, those 5 are reporting incorrectly, but this one reporting correctly is the only valid one?

LoL... I see ur point BUT someone has had that and it went in there favor.
                            Discharged... 2/13/07 Closed... 2/20/07
                            Ochard Bank $600 Household Bank $600
                            Hooters Card $1000 Target Store Card $500
                            Discover HSBC $300

Comment

Can a BK be removed from your credit report? The answer is YES!!!! It simply takes 7 years for it to be removed! haha. Seriously though, people can have their bk's removed from their records just from the numbers being off? WOW. I have to agree with anon though and think that it would be pretty tough to pull off.
                              Filed: 08/09/06
                              341: 09/18/06
                              Discharged: 11/22/06
                              Closed 11/30/06

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X