Requesting a Chex Systems Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

what dispute form/letter was used to get those removed off chexsystems?
      Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
      The rebuilding begins

Comment

I just requested a copy of my report from chexsystems website. After I got it and read it, I had wrote a letter saying I was discharged chapt 7 bk on such date and asked nicely if they would remove my name from chexsystems because the account i am in csystems for was included in the BK...

I got a letter a few weeks later saying they verified the info and removed my name..

it was easy.

Comment

This have worked for me as well.
          I did not wait for my discharged....I faxed over a letter to Chexsystem requesting that all negative information on file for me to be removed along with a copy of my 341 metting letter. Then I waited 10 days. I then called Chexsystem advising I was following up to see if my BK documents was rec'd and if my file was updated. After several Id questions I was advised I have no record on file.
          You do not have to wait for your BK DC papers...your 341 letter is fine as long as the Case number is visible.

Comment

I requested a Chex Systems report last week, got it in the mail this week it came back clean. I did have a negative unpaid checking acct balance with one bank from 11/13 until the acct was closed a few months later. I also filed Ch 13 in 11/2013 and the BK wasn't listed either.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X