ING Direct Savings - Anyone use them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jp2861 View Post
    ING's rates have been plumetting for the last couple of months. I have a savings account with them. The only reason I use it is so I can save some money and not have quick access to it. No ATM card with the account I have so it makes it a little inconvenient to get at it. But, for me that's fine. It gives me a little time to cool off when I get the urge to buy something I don't really need. At the rate they're going I wouldn't be expecting the same great interest rates in 6 months. Last time I checked I think WAMU was 1% or so higher than ING.
    Banks lower their interest rates when the Fed drops the fed funds rate. That's the only reason ING's rates have gone down.

Comment

ive just opened a wamu account for online banking/savings
      retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
      10/30/10- WEDDING!!
      09/04/09-discharged!!!

Comment

bk4sky, in the future if you wish to comment on a topic like this, please do not post to an inactive thread like this one with no posts for several months. Better to start a new thread of your own - thanks!
        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget