Can't save money on gas and food...make more money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't save money on gas and food...make more money

Since we declared bk and was dismissed in 4/07, We have been looking for ways to cut food, gas and electricity costs. Its really hard to do having to support 3 adults. So a friend of mine told me of this company that allowed you to do at home customer service with your computer and phone line. The hours are kinda slow right now but is great money during the Christmas season. So for now I work pt for Home Depot, pt for VFW post doing accountant work and pt from my own home. And the money I make from the job at home goes toward any gas or food costs, that way the money coming in from the other jobs go toward the bills and savings.

My husband and I want to be able to buy a home within the next couple of years. We had a brand new home built in 2006 and had to sell in 2007 to move back home to care for husbands father.

At this point just interested in saving money and paying down our couple of small c/c's
    Filed 12/31/07
    Discharged 04/21/08

i was conidering doing one of those work at home things, but you never know which ones are scams or not. also around here if you donate plasma u can get money for it, you have to do it i think 3xper week, but you end up getting like 200 extra bucks a month, for me that would cover my gas for th month..i was thinking of giving that a try!
    retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
    10/30/10- WEDDING!!
    09/04/09-discharged!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bk4sky View Post
      ...around here if you donate plasma u can get money for it, you have to do it i think 3xper week...
      Bk4sky started a thread about donating plasma for money - you can find my response about how donanting plasma works here - http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...d=1#post175722
      Last edited by lrprn; 07-14-2008, 06:54 AM.
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget