Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Budget to Share

Hey everyone,

I have been trying to find a good budget for some time now. I used some of the free ones from the microsoft website and modified them with others that I found while trolling around the internet. In the process of that, I ran accross a website called simpleplanning.com which had a very interesting looking budget. It allows for Daily, monthly, and yearly budgeting all broken down in separate spreadsheets. It is all linked together and everything is so easy to use. I have never been a fan of Quicken or Microsoft Money, since I was always being charged from a bank or something for the downloads of my accounts.

I purchased the budget for a whopping $10, which was a really good deal. I don't think I can post it here, but if anyone needs this to help with their budgeting, you can PM me your email, and I will email it to you. I think everyone I know is trying to cut back on expenses right now and thought I would share this with you all.
    9/03/08...Chapter 7 Filed
    10/06/08...341 Meeting Done!!! No Objections
    12/08/2008...Case Discharged and Closed!!!

I would like that. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Excellent information. Note also that many community or small area colleges offer free courses that are given by accountants either getting paid by sponors or the state (or volunteer their time) and give free instruction on budgeting and provide materials (sometimes they ask for a small donation to cover fees). These are becoming increasingly popular in today's economy. Posters may want to investigate those options as you would be working with an actual accountant or money expert instead of just with forms from an online site. Some are actually held evenings in area high schools that provide evening adult courses.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Flamingo,

that is some excellent advice. I know many people can get a hold of a budget, yet are still unable to really grasp the concept. I have yet to figure out why we learn so much growing up in school, yet we never learned financial planning of any sort. How beneficial would it be for children to have a complete semester course in High School on budgeting, financial reponsibility, etc? But then again, these boards might not have as many members. ;)
        9/03/08...Chapter 7 Filed
        10/06/08...341 Meeting Done!!! No Objections
        12/08/2008...Case Discharged and Closed!!!

Comment

OMG I found it!!! THANK YOU~ this is what i needed!!!
          Filed: 10/05/2007
          Joint: Confirmation Hearing: 01/10/2008
          Projected Plan End Date: 04/26/2013

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X