No announcement yet.

Cheapest home phone plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We tried phone jack and it kept cutting out... and the number we had wasnt even in our area code... I sent it back... We have verizon now... but I am tryign to get hubby to look at boost $50 unlimited calling, text, internet....
    chpt 13 11/25/08 converted 7/7/09 to a 7. No assests and surrendered vehicles...
    9/2009 Scores 515-565 & working up from here...10/9 they havent budged yet....why does our puppy & bk lawyer have the same name...lol Discharged 10/28/09 now the real work begins

Comment

I have used the magicjack since they came out about 4 years ago. After some tweaking the thing is as good as any landline I have ever had. I highly recommend it.
      7-2-2009 Filed
      8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
      10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

I have the barest landline. No features. I qualify for a credit on that bill- making it $7.19 a month.

I then use a phone card to make toll calls- most people I call then call me back as their plans cover tolls.

I then carry a cell I used to have service with. As long as the battery works- that phone- which is free - will still get 911- which can get me a tow truck.

If I decide to travel across country I will pick up a prepaid for the trip. Then end it after wards.
        Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X