No announcement yet.

Homemade Laundry Detergent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any dinner suggestions for tonight???? uhn??
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
      I bought the gain dish soap and hate it! It takes a long time to get off the dishes.
      Thats what I was afraid of - love the smell on clothing but dont think I'd like it on my dishes - or to taste it for that matter. Yuk.

Have you tried the Gain AMT Febreeze? OMG... heaven... LOL

Comment

Pandora, I actually don't wash dishes by hand, I don't believe in that! lol. I do use it to wash toys in my classroom and it fills the room with that lovely scent. The scent doesn't seem to cling to the toys the way that the laundry detergent clings to clothes. I have to say that it doesn't lather up nearly as well as dawn, and it's a much thinner consistency. I definitely prefer Dawn as far as performance, but love the scent of the Gain, so I'll keep using it as long as I can get it for free. But, again, I don't use it for dishes...
        Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
        0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Originally posted by momofthree View Post
          Pandora, I actually don't wash dishes by hand, I don't believe in that! lol. I do use it to wash toys in my classroom and it fills the room with that lovely scent. The scent doesn't seem to cling to the toys the way that the laundry detergent clings to clothes. I have to say that it doesn't lather up nearly as well as dawn, and it's a much thinner consistency. I definitely prefer Dawn as far as performance, but love the scent of the Gain, so I'll keep using it as long as I can get it for free. But, again, I don't use it for dishes...
          Man..wish I didnt have to wash them by hand either - but unfortunately until our kitchen is remodeled and reworked...its dishpan hands Funny thing is I have the stupid dishwasher already... just sitting in the cellar waiting to be installed. Grrr ;)

Yep - I use Dawn as well - love the green apple scent (hmm I'm seeing a pattern emerge.. apple mango tango.. green apple..) Have you ever used the Dawn Ultra that you squirt directly onto the cloth/sponge? OMG - that stuff is horrendous! You can never get it off your dishes its so strong and the dishes end up tasting like Dawn. Yuk!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X