top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE toilet paper at Rite Aid this week (1/16/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE toilet paper at Rite Aid this week (1/16/11)

Rite Aid is offering Simplicity Toilet Paper 4-packs for free after UP reward this week. There appears to be a limit of 20.

For those who aren't familiar with Rite Aid UP rewards, basically, you buy the item and then an UP reward prints at the end of your receipt. An UP reward is a coupon good off your next order (excludes alcohol, dairy, gift cards, lottery tickets, etc). They offer many of these UP rewards each week, so I rarely pay any money out of pocket and get tons of free stuff.

For example, today, I bought 18 packs of the tp, but I had UP rewards from last week, so I paid less than $4 out-of-pocket and got $18 in UP rewards to put towards next week's deals.

Obviously, if you're first starting out at RiteAid, you need to pay the cash up front.

Anyway, everyone needs TP, so thought I'd share this deal with y'all.
    Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
    0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Thank You momofthree. I will be checking this out
    My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Comment

Correction, the brand is Simplify, not Simplicity.
      Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11

Comment

Hey! Lets all TP Alan Greenspan's house!!

Cool tip - I had no idea Rite Aid has this kind of program. It's so cool to hear about sweeet deals. Thanks for the info.
        OK - from now on it's not a "Bankruptcy." It's a "Weight Loss Program." I'm in. Sign me up.

Comment

It's a fairly new program (6 months or less), and is just like CVS extracare bucks except there's no limit! You don't even have to do separate transactions unless you want to. Rite Aid is my new favorite store since they introduced their UP rewards.

Enjoy!

Comment

Due to the overwhelming response, Rite Aid has now limited this deal to 3 packages per household. Sorry folks!

Comment

Hi Mom - I missed out on the deal, but I have one of those cards. They just emailed me this week to update my profile to receive $30.00 in coupons! Did it! Thanks for the tip!
              Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Thanks for sharing this one. We do all need TP.

Comment

Originally posted by cici01 View Post
                  Thanks for sharing this one. We do all need TP.
                  Actually, no we don't. We had a fascinating discussion about bidets here a few years ago.

“When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by momofthree View Post
                    Rite Aid is offering Simplicity Toilet Paper 4-packs for free after UP reward this week. There appears to be a limit of 20.

For those who aren't familiar with Rite Aid UP rewards, basically, you buy the item and then an UP reward prints at the end of your receipt. An UP reward is a coupon good off your next order (excludes alcohol, dairy, gift cards, lottery tickets, etc). They offer many of these UP rewards each week, so I rarely pay any money out of pocket and get tons of free stuff. For example, today, I bought 18 packs of the tp, but I had UP rewards from last week, so I paid less than $4 out-of-pocket and got $18 in UP rewards to put towards next week's deals.

Obviously, if you're first starting out at RiteAid, you need to pay the cash up front.

Anyway, everyone needs TP, so thought I'd share this deal with y'all.
                    ONLY you mom!! ROFL!!! you are so good with shopping.....i really think you could make a business out of it.... we don't have Rite Aids...here....ahhhhhhhhh....

WhatMoney.....love the toilet....good one...
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Hey think about all the trees you are saving with that bidet

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X