Free FAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free FAX

I recently had to send some faxes and decided that I was tired of having to go down to the store and wait in line to send a fax and paying about $1.50 per page to do so.

You all probably know about FAXZERO which is an old free online fax company, and it is fine if you only need to send 3 pages at a time, for up to 5 free faxes per day. So about 15 pages of free faxes per day. Not bad at all.

If you don't mind cutting your document into 3 page chunks and sending it that way, then use them. Just Google FAXZERO and make sure you get the right one because some scammer companies are pretending to be FAXZERO.

If you need to receive a fax, just Google "K7" and sign up for a free account, and then use that phone number for people to send faxes to you. It will email the fax to you as an attachment, and then you can just download it to your computer. K7 Unified Messaging has been around for a long time and is a great free fax receiving service. You can also use it as a free voicemail service. I now give out my K7 number whenever I need to provide a phone number for some reason, and I don't want them calling even my Google Voice phone number. They can still leave a message for me on it, and I can just download the attachment from an email and hear what they had to say.

But, I just recently found out about a new free online fax company called HelloFax. It is only available for Google Chrome as an extension, but it is free and easy to use. You can even sign and date documents electronically. No need to scan signed documents into your computer anymore. The accounts have 50 free fax pages per month for 6 months and then only 5 pages free for month after that. I plan to use it until it gets down to only 5 pages per day and then use both HelloFax and FAXZERO for about 20 pages of free faxes per day.
    The world's simplest C & D Letter:
    "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
    Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X