top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you Could Save a Ton of Cash and Almost Live for Free Would you....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
    oh boy - although I love my family dearly and would do anything for them - unless the world was ending or some other major issue was going on, I dont think i'd want everyone to live together at one time. Been there, done that - no thanks. Causes too much tension and you end up resenting one another.

Now.. if I had HUNDREDS of acres that they could be spread out over..then yeah.. maybe.

Of course, if push came to shove and my IMMEDIATE family had no where to go...then yes...I'd welcome them with open arms (and a severe case of TMJ and lots o' hooch).
    well the bad news for you is we are all moving IN to YOUR house!! LOL!!!!!!! is TMJ tomato jam???

the most important thing i forgot to mention is NO one gives up their present homes as long as they are paid for. they just about do it on duck dynasty?? they are always at ms kays right?
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I think it's great, Tobee. I kind of envy close family relationships. I just wish I had relatives (other than my unmarried son) that I'd actually want to be around for more than 20 minutes at a time.

So, does this mean you're going to start shooting squirrels and skinning beavers in your kitchen sink?

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
        well the bad news for you is we are all moving IN to YOUR house!! LOL!!!!!!! is TMJ tomato jam???

the most important thing i forgot to mention is NO one gives up their present homes as long as they are paid for. they just about do it on duck dynasty?? they are always at ms kays right?
        you crack me up woman Ya'll come on up...I've got tents ROFL! I can make a "tent city" out in the "back forty" but the pond is catch and release, so dont go eating all my fish

Why do ya think ol' Phil is always so Happy Happy Happy all the time? He's got THOUSANDS of acres for his brood to be spread out over. I'd be happy too if each had their own home and it took a vehicle to go visit one another vs. walking. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
          and lots o' hooch).
          I'll drink to that!
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

now Pj, i never said anything about getting along LOL!!! oh!! PJ i was up in sussex county so i did cook squirrel stew, a taste of moose and actually sorry all you horse lovers, but horse too!!! i can make a mean horse steak with some horse radish whip. so good, however chewing on horse does have some draw backs to it, you have to have excellent teeth as horse is quite tough on old teeth and by the time the last bite is going down the throat, you are visioning little cute pony's in your mind searching for their mommys. Pj, you welcome to stop by any old time and grab a bedroom if one is available

pandora, daaalink, my tent will be the one that comes with the guys that fan you all day and serve you dates please. catch and release is no fun at all! we can just throw them there fishys in a nice pot of water for some fresh fishy stew served of course with that hooch!

who's funny!! happy happy!!! now that's funny!

frogger, i do believe you wouldn't care much what was served, as long as it came from pandora's little pond ROFL!!!!!!! we all know your a nice little piece of green
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X