Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Eyeglasses

I never knew you could just order your own eyeglasses over the internet without going to an optometrist and getting a new prescription and then ordering the glasses from them or some brick and mortar place like Nationwide or Walmart.

My prescription hasn't changed in years. So, I just punched in the numbers from my old prescription, selected the frames I wanted, and I went with the coatings that make them really easy to clean, and ordered them, and I must these are just a good as the glasses I got from Nationwide and Walmart in the past, but hundreds of dollars less. They only cost me less than $40! And that includes shipping!

http://www.abc15.com/news/smart-shop...-retail-stores
    The world's simplest C & D Letter:
    "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
    Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Consumer Advocate, Clark Howard, talks about this on a regular basis. So you might want to check out his website at www.clarkhoward.com.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I got two pairs of glasses for my kid for less than $20 total, shipped. They came from China and there was some kind of promo.

They were better glasses than the EyeMasters ones I spend $100+ on.

Type in your script properly and measure your width right and the glasses will be great. Some websites even let you upload a headshot and show you what the glasses will look like on you.
      Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Wow cheap. Thanks Goingdown. I'll give them a try.

Comment

I'd rather have these.

http://www.warbyparker.com/

Comment

Nice to know

Just an FYI - if you have an America's Best or some other chain like them in your area (Four Eyes, Liberty) - many offer the eye exam and TWO pair of glasses for less than $100. Cant beat that with a stick!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
              Nice to know

Just an FYI - if you have an America's Best or some other chain like them in your area (Four Eyes, Liberty) - many offer the eye exam and TWO pair of glasses for less than $100. Cant beat that with a stick!
              Yes, I have been to America's Best in the past, and I got the eye exam plus two pairs of glasses (same prescription, same style of frames, lenses, coatings, etc.) for about $89 with taxes included, and I liked them, too.

They will try to upsell you to more expensive frames and lenses, but if you hold firm, they will let you buy the cheaper ones. I did get the coatings which make lenses easier to clean, and that is worth it, in my opinion.

Make sure you get a printout of your prescription for future use.
              The world's simplest C & D Letter:
              "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
              Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

I would like to try this cheap glasses. Is this really cheap?

Comment

Good to know this. I will search this site and consider to buy a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by jacko View Post
                    I'd rather have these.

http://www.warbyparker.com/
                    My daughter has ordered from them, uploaded a head shot for the width or whatever it is called. Her glasses were fine, cheaper than what she would pay locally, but she did not buy the cheapest ones they had in stock since she's about the fashion/look!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X