Paul Hupp Student Loan Rant, filed with 9th Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Hupp Student Loan Rant, filed with 9th Circuit

I don't have time to search for it, but if you can, track down this Notice of Appeal

9th Circuit Court of Appeals
    Case Number 08-56403
    Petitioner Paul Hupp
    Filed 6/21/10
    Find and read the Petition for Rehearing, it is hilarious and describes the frustration with student loan issues.

If someone can find it and post it, please do so, it is too good.

SO MUCH for Internet privacy

'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Here is the link to the document I was thinking off. You have to read it

Comment

OMG, My hernia operation is killing me and I can no longer read this for the pain. I'll continue if and when I can recover from the laughing jag. "It only hurts when I laugh". Got to savor it for later after I get a refill of my Darvon. Only could be done by a pro se. A Masterpiece. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Now that's GOT to be the petition my lawyer gave to my bk Judge from what we went through. A classic. Thanks HHM. I'll get even with you later for the 'pain'. LOLOL 'Hub

Comment

I believe that he should be nominated for the Literary Pulitzer Prize because this indeed is a classic piece of work! I hope this goes viral! LMAO!

"The public is no longer going to continue to be railroaded by unconstitutional actions of the government and their cronies in the private sector and semi-government agencies, or the judges who allow this nonsense to continue. The days of the government, acting in concert with the Courts, ripping off the poor and the innocent with impunity are OVER.

Civil unrest is the predicted outcome of such criminal and civil misconduct. That civil unrest is going to start at the doorsteps of the slime ball, mother-fu**ing judges that allowed, engaged in and perpetuated it. And when that civil unrest comes knocking at your doorstep, just tell it that it is unpersuasive'', and let us know how that works out-OK *****es."
            Filed Pro Se Ch. 7 on 7/7/10 341 Meeting 8/19/10
            Last Day for Objections 10/18/10 Discharged to a Fresh New Start 11/1/10

Comment

Originally posted by freedomnow7 View Post
              I believe that he should be nominated for the Literary Pulitzer Prize because this indeed is a classic piece of work! I hope this goes viral! LMAO!
              ]
              FN, your quote lacks the impressive value of such a professionally done and "colorful" real work of art. This could go down as new case law. At least, in California. Anyone have a spare toke?

Comment

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to buy Paul a drink or two!

Comment

This is HILARIOUS!!!

I am willing to organize a road trip to participate in some civil unrest on the judge's front porches.
                  You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Dang - someone should give this guy a medal. I'm laughing so hard I can hardly see straight.....
                    Filed: 6/30/2010
                    341: 7/26/2010
                    Discharged: 10/6/2010

Comment

In my more turmoiled moments, I share this opinion completely. Thanks for this- brightens up my mood about a subject which is always rather sensitive to me.

Civil unrest may not take all that long anyways if our economy continues to flatline along or get worse.

(and if I had the money, I'd buy this guy a drink for sure!)

Comment

YES! Love this guy!!

Too many things I love in their too quote, but I love how he ended it.

"YOU C*** SUCKING MOTHER F****** ARE ON NOTICE."

HAHAHA!!
                        I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
                        Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

They'll probably arrest the guy for threats against the court. But a $6,400 loan ballooning to $80,000? No wonder he's pissed!
                          Filed non-consumer no asset Chapter 7 on 7-12-10 after 4 foreclosures, 7 lawsuits including 2 deficiencies, 2 wage garnishments, a bank garnishment and a partridge in a pear tree. 341 held on 8-11-10. Discharge 11-4-10.

Comment

Actually, I don't have that much sympathy for the guy personally, if you search his name, there are other issues.

But, I think this particular pleading does a good job of distilling the frustration with the student loan system.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X