Trustee returned forms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee returned forms?

Had my meeting today, no creditors showed up, trustee ask questions, ask about my marital separation, if ex was helping etc. He said everything looked ok and then said I was free to go. He gave me back my filing papers, he was returning everyone's, why? Doesn't he continue looking over them?

They are all readily available on PACER and he may have another copy. He doesn't really need paper to do his job, except when he needs to mail out notices. He may want to make sure you have a copy. He also may have seen all he needs to see so doesn't need them any more.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thanks LadyInTheRed. No creditors showed up and the trustee said I was free to go. Does that mean I will be discharged or could there still be problems?

Comment

It's hard to say. Usually, if there is a problem, it comes up at the 341. But, sometimes people leave thinking everything is fine and then get a letter with more questions. Do you have any reason to think there will be a problem? If not, you will probably get your discharge.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X