Had my 341 this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my 341 this morning

Thanks to the forum and many nights reading here I knew what to expect and I am grateful to have had this information! The trustee was slow older guy whom liked to chat with each debtor, small talk, where you from etc. my attorney was annoyed because she wanted to get us done, I was grateful he was not scary and a bit scattered as he once stopped and asked, I did swear you in right? Lol. He didn’t seem to fixate on any asset possibilities, I was worried about my car but it looks like I will be ok on that. Here’s hoping for the discharge! Once again thanks to all who share their stories and what they have learned to help others like me.

Ah, that's great news that the 341 went smoothly. I'm currently waiting for mine which is November 20th! No asset case and I'm unemployed which should be easy. What state are you in? I'm in oregon.

Comment

I just had my 341 meeting yesterday. I was only asked two questions and that was: what is your phone number & did you sell any property. Lastly, he asked if they’re were any creditors in court. None of mind were. The process went quickly. I called my attorney today to see how I will need to handle my vehicles. One is going back and the other one I’m keeping. He said keep driving it as long as I had full coverage insurance until they come pick it up. I asked, when can I start rebuilding credit, he said I could start now if I wanted. I haven’t gotten discharged just yet though.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X