My 341 Meeting today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 341 Meeting today

So we had our 341 meeting today. We had filed before, in 2008. We called in and were asked if we had any cash on hand or a safety deposit box, if we had paid relatives any money, if we had given away or sold any items of worth in the last four years, if we had paid off any debts in the last year, if we planned on reaffirming our vehicles, how long we had been living at our current address and how much it originally cost, she asked about our last address and how long we lived there, and if we owned or rented that property, if we had read our petitition and if we had signed it, did we have any child support or alimony obligations, she asked about the condition of my husband's 11 year old atv, she asked if we were employed. Only I am employed, and she asked the name and address of my employer. She asked if we had filed in the last 8 years. There was about five minutes of questioning.
    I can tell you this much, the anxiety level doesn't go down the second time around. No matter how straight forward and fast the 341 is, it is nerve wracking.

It is never wracking because you wonder if they're thinking "so you're here again." Welcome to Club Sixty! (I'm assuming this is a Chapter 7, so if not... welcome to a different Club 60.)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X