341 over today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 over today!

I had my 341 today and it went great! She even said that my paperwork was done beautifully. I was so proud of myself, lol (I am pro se)
    She ripped into an attorney before because the attorney failed to have his client sign the original petition. I heard her say "Do you prepare your cases like that with all your clients??" (I was so nervous after hearing that )
    She was actually a very pleasant lady!!!

But anyway, so she just asked me a few questions and said that she is not coming after my child support that is owed to me. HUH! good luck with that ,,so I just said that my account was just set up with the Collection Unit and I haven't received anything yet, but she wasn't taking it anyway so it's all good

OMG, I am so excited, and sooooo relieved.

nice job! especially filing pro se. having the 341 behind you sure feels good.
    I am not an attorney and my advice is generally worthless.

Comment

First, congratulations on your 341 Meeting. Second, congratulations on doing so as a pro se filer. And finally...

Welcome to the Sixty Day Club!
      Last edited by justbroke; 03-26-2010, 06:33 PM.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations!
        North Carolina

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X