Can't make my 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't make my 341

I just received notice for my 341 on Sept. 14. Two days before receiving the notice I was offered and accepted a job in Madrid Spain. I have to report on Sept 10! I have asked about telephonic meetings but was told that I have to be in military service or suffering from a medical emergency. My trustee is willing to delay but only for a month. My new job won't allow me to take off that early for a trip back here. Any suggestions? Anyway I can go around my assigned trustee and get the case delayed further? Any way I can get the telephonic meeting? Thanks for the help.

I was told it was mandatory. You could try calling the trustee directly and see what they say.
    Edit: Sorry if your trustee is only willing to delay for a month. I would do whatever you can to make it. If you dont show your screwed.

Comment

In response to:

"My trustee is willing to delay but only for a month. My new job won't allow me to take off that early for a trip back here. Any suggestions?"

Inquire about a telephonic 341. Of course if you are out of the country you need to foot the bill and make the proper arrangements. You might want to contact the US Trustee's office to see if this can be done before you contact your Trustee. Your Trustee might not want to deal with it but his boss is the UST and if the UST says it is possible then. . . you get the picture. As to the requirement that you supply a photo ID and your Social Security Card, maybe you can show up at the Trustee's office before you leave so that he can see those items.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X