No announcement yet.

60-Day club here I come! (Long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the club..............and CONGRATS!!!

Comment

gman....I SEE A BOOK in your future....a "HOW TO" in 10 easy steps...LOL!!!

because after this is all over you will have most likely be able to attend a 341 in your sleep!

that would make the NY times best sellers list in a NY minute....and get you out of debt!!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats kartoon19!!!!
        Good luck in school!
        Just a note that today after getting a letter in the mail that we were filed yesterday instead of next week like we were told, I called and asked our attys paralegal if we could get a copy of our petition and she said that we would get one after the 341 mtg. Ok... I am still concerned that the $ amounts in the bank accts are all way off . I'm sure they realize how that may look to the trustee or if it really matters to them? The question, "Is there anything you missed or need to add or change in your petition?", That makes me ponder....I will bring it up again to the atty before the 341 I guess. Maybe they did actually report on balances as "UNKNOWN" beings they asked us to send them bank statements including the date of filing 2 weeks prior to hearing. I would feel way better about that. Would pacer show that I wonder?
        Anyway........I soooooo want to be threw with all of this!

Comment

Originally posted by cantbreathe View Post
          Congrats kartoon19!!!!
          Good luck in school!
          Just a note that today after getting a letter in the mail that we were filed yesterday instead of next week like we were told, I called and asked our attys paralegal if we could get a copy of our petition and she said that we would get one after the 341 mtg. Ok... I am still concerned that the $ amounts in the bank accts are all way off . I'm sure they realize how that may look to the trustee or if it really matters to them? The question, "Is there anything you missed or need to add or change in your petition?", That makes me ponder....I will bring it up again to the atty before the 341 I guess. Maybe they did actually report on balances as "UNKNOWN" beings they asked us to send them bank statements including the date of filing 2 weeks prior to hearing. I would feel way better about that. Would pacer show that I wonder?
          cant, you could always log into pacer, I think you can get a full copy of your filing. Though after you discover pacer.....OCD here I come!!!
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
            cant, you could always log into pacer, I think you can get a full copy of your filing. Though after you discover pacer.....OCD here I come!!!
            JOE...we are now going to have to start PACER ANONYMOUS!!!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats kartoon19!!!!
              Good luck in school!
              Thanks cantbreathe. As Joe mentioned, you can log into Pacer and print out a copy of your petition. If you still have questions about it, check with your attorney to see if it needs to be amended. Like I mentioned to you in another thread I had some changes since filing that I thought would need to be amended, but my attorney said not to worry. Good luck to you.
              Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
              341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
              Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Thanks Kartoons19 and ccsjoe!
                I probably will sign up for pacer but haven't done so yet. I will be a little upset with my atty if I end up having to amend and pay extra for it because I did bring it to his attention BEFORE we signed the petition. On the other hand, it's all small stuff compared to what we are discharging.
                I am trying so hard to stay positive. Can you tell? LOL
                PS.....starting to breathe......just a little.

Comment

Thanks Kartoons19 and ccsjoe!
                  I probably will sign up for pacer but haven't done so yet. I will be a little upset with my atty if I end up having to amend and pay extra for it because I did bring it to his attention BEFORE we signed the petition. On the other hand, it's all small stuff compared to what we are discharging.
                  I am trying so hard to stay positive. Can you tell? LOL
                  PS.....starting to breathe......just a little.
                  GREAT you guys...now another potential PA!! we r going to have to make a special "stickY' for all the PACER addicts!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                    GREAT you guys...now another potential PA!! we r going to have to make a special "stickY' for all the PACER addicts!! LOL
                    I finally decided I can only allow myself to log onto PACER once a week - lol! It didn't take me long to figure out I could become OCD with it if I let myself.
                    Filed: 6/30/2010
                    341: 7/26/2010
                    Discharged: 10/6/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X