Am i falling off my rocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i falling off my rocker

Is it just me or has anyone else put on their desktop a countdown timer to the minute of their 341.
    I'm sitting here staring at the seconds ticking away. 13days 3 hrs 36 min
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

lol....nope.... i even forgot the date...it was a good thing i got emailed a "reminder" to show up to court note!!

relax...it's coming! and you'll do perfect!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I am so nervous that a ticker might make me toss my cookies. I think we are 12 days out, but if I think too much about it I am going to need meds. (I want my old life back where tickers were counting down to Disney trips. Even with BK that isn't going to happen )
      Filed 8/31/10
      341 Hearing 10/5/10

Hopefully No Asset Ch 7

Comment

Thanks...glad its not just me.
        I have a calendar reminder also on my pooter.
        I have dreams almost every night about it. Last night it was my attorney called from the meeting that i didnt show up. MORE ACKS

Comment

Ditto here oregon. Ticking down, but calm...or maybe it's the beer????
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

It was pretty sad.
            I probably spent over an hr getting just the right background color and the right font for the timer.
            ROFL

Comment

OK, you need therapy. LOL
              Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
              AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

I Know...wonder if they would take a cancelled CC for their payments. I might need LOTS of those sessions.

Comment

i'm here to calm you all...it will go perfect....

DRINK alot...it helps....do drugs if you have them in the house...it took me 3 sleeping pills a night...that may have something to do with why i needed to be reminded of the date...LOL!!!
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

LOL Tobee. I am the same way! Sleeping pills have been my friend for a few weeks now. I stiff drink every now and then does help take the edge off...of course, not the drink and the sleeping pill at the same time ;)
                    Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

I'm finding talking to my kitty (her name is Squeak) helps. I go around the house calling Squeak, Squeak.
                      My S.O. says "You know that WD 40 will fix that problem"
                      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tyson24 View Post
                        LOL Tobee. I am the same way! Sleeping pills have been my friend for a few weeks now. I stiff drink every now and then does help take the edge off...of course, not the drink and the sleeping pill at the same time ;)
                        well my experience has found if you have the drink....make certain you wait at least 5-6 hours before doing drugs...that way you will not be incurring and after filing medical debts when they are attempting to revive you!!!

actually we did everything and anything to keep our minds busy and re directed from just how scared we were!!

Comment

I couldn't wait to update my signature here everyday as I counted down to my 341. 10 days to go, 9 days to go. . . . Had my 341 on 9/23. It had seem so far off, but it came soon enough. The night before I was nervous and excited.
                          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                            well my experience has found if you have the drink....make certain you wait at least 5-6 hours before doing drugs...that way you will not be incurring and after filing medical debts when they are attempting to revive you!!!.....
                            This is a good tip - I have to remember this. lol

Comment

All this sounds much better than the WD40.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X