No announcement yet.

341 Today, 3 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it takes awhile to not only catch up....but it has to wait for the decision from the trustee. then it will be posted.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Things just keep going downhill today, checked into Pacer again and trustee wants to have all personal property appraised, $1000 limit here in Florida if you claim homestead. This should be a fun time with a professional appraiser picking throught the house. I'll have to pay anything over the exempt amount either in a lump sum (which I don't have) or pay over a year, means bk won't close till it's paid off. Will this nightmere ever end?????

Comment

Sorry to hear that 05mag. I know in Florida, some districts at least, this is being done more and more often. It's awful having to drag this out.
        Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
        AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Originally posted by 05mag View Post
          Things just keep going downhill today, checked into Pacer again and trustee wants to have all personal property appraised, $1000 limit here in Florida if you claim homestead. ....
          Why in the world are they doing this in Florida?

What do they hope to get out of it? ...and if you don;t pay, are they going to run auctions and dispose of the stuff?

Comment

that's what I'm told.

Comment

trustee pays for appraisal (her or his choice of appraisal company), then gets a % of over valued items. nice incentive for trustee to order these often.

Comment

So we just got back from our 341. If our atty works out the few issues the trustee said they will recommend confirmation. The 1st issue (which I knew would happen) is that our Motion to Value our home to strip the 2nd Mtg has a few more days until the time limit is up. Funny thing is we rushed to fax the Atty our sig's on the documentation and they sat on it for over 2 weeks before submitting to court. That put the date past the 341 date which could have been a nonissue if submitted when they received it. The 2nd issue is that our Atty submitted our 3rd amended Sched J and Payment plan doc just last night (amended due to added taxes we couldn't get dischargeand and had to add to plan)..we faxed that one over mid last week so that issue could have been bypassed....the Trustee hasnt seen it yet so the they still need to review it and verify we can fund. And the final thing is that the Trustee needs to review the Atty Declaration of Atty fees. I guess its higher than usaul and they need to justify (this last issue will not comprimise confirmation from what Trustee says). So...it was put off calendar for 10 days to clear this all up. With all this, I think we sat there in front of Trustee maybe 5 minutes...I am sooo glad this part is over and we can just wait and see.
                Good luck to all with their upcoming meetings!

Edited: Oops thought I posted back to 341's this week post..oh well!!
                Filed CH13/5yr 7/29/10
                341 10/7/10
                Confirmed 11/7/10

Comment

Congrats tammy, sounds like it's going smoothly and will be confirmed soon!
                  Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                  AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X