341 meeting - with asset (house)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
    sometimes i think some of the atty's and the trustee's really get their thrills kicking people while they are down...

it reminded me of that thread and i have no clue where it was about the guy that went to his 341 in ny and the trustee wanted his wife's engagement ring....RIGHT there on the spot!!!!

what's the matter with these so called humans??
    Unbelievable! I can't imagine people like that being able to live with themselves. How do they go home and sleep at night. Makes you wonder when does it stop being all about laws, rules, and protocol start being about people and civility?
    Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se: 12/23/2010
    341 Meeting: 01/26/2011
    Discharged: 03/29/2011

Comment

Originally posted by sscott4775 View Post
      Unbelievable! I can't imagine people like that being able to live with themselves. How do they go home and sleep at night. Makes you wonder when does it stop being all about laws, rules, and protocol start being about people and civility?
      you know scott...i always believe these people will get theirs....not from us...but from someone or something that matters far more.

you give people a little bit of power and look...you see it with these $8 an hour collectors......loving their jobs and enjoying being harsh and nasty to people desperate to put food on their tables...

i don't know anymore about laws, rules and protocol...reminds me of the movie...the postman with keven costner....where an old insurance agent was running the "bad" guns of the world...LOL!!!!! most likely a now in retrospect, movie of our future......and THAT insurance salesman got his power and money by selling homeowners insurance to people that vacated their foreclosed homes!!!!!!!!! everything and everyone is running scams ...it's such a shame.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

You have a very good point, tobee. That movie reference sure does seem to have quite a bit of relevancy when it comes to the ways of the world today. Power is a very funny thing. With some people, a little power is very dangerous, because suddenly they see themselves as an omnipotent, untouchable force to be reckoned with when in reality, they're just the same as you or I. When people prey and scavenge on others' misfortune, it's a grotesque site and I agree with you, these folks will someday, somehow get their comeuppance.
        Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se: 12/23/2010
        341 Meeting: 01/26/2011
        Discharged: 03/29/2011

Comment

Originally posted by sscott4775 View Post
          You have a very good point, tobee. That movie reference sure does seem to have quite a bit of relevancy when it comes to the ways of the world today. Power is a very funny thing. With some people, a little power is very dangerous, because suddenly they see themselves as an omnipotent, untouchable force to be reckoned with when in reality, they're just the same as you or I. When people prey and scavenge on others' misfortune, it's a grotesque site and I agree with you, these folks will someday, somehow get their comeuppance.
          and i am certainly hoping i'm not around when it hits the fan!!!

i still always want to believe people are basically good...i'm no i still must accuse myself of all nativity i can't seem to shake...when i know for a fact it's so true...

there are some nasty lousy humans in this world...i suppose the sooner i realize that, i most likely will be able to move on with all that's happened to us in the past few years...it's just a tough one for anyone to deal with i think for many of us.
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X