Clear All

341 is tomorrow work clothes or business

work clothes?

business casual?

suit?

mines tomorrow at 10am
    Chapter 7 Filed - Oct 24 2010
    341 - Nov 24 2010 - Nervous

Business casual... something nice and simple and respectful, and absolutely NO designer names!!
    Filed 7/17/10 1st 341 8/17/10 2nd 341 9/16/10 1st confirmation 10/06/10 2nd confirmation 11/10/10 Bar Date 11/15/10 3rd and final confirmation hearing Dec 8 and acceptance of plan Dec 29 2010....

Comment

I agree - business casual.

Comment

You can wear a polo shirt and slacks.
        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

What if your normal "work" outfit is a suit?

Comment

Originally posted by msm859 View Post
            What if your normal "work" outfit is a suit?
            Nothing wrong with a suit in the 341. The most important thing to do is dress with respect for the court system and the trustee. No shorts, no flip-flops, no tank tops, etc. Dress with respect.
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by clarkt099 View Post
              work clothes?

business casual?

suit?

mines tomorrow at 10am
              Good Luck Tomorrow.
              It will be really quick. Trustee has to get home and finish thawing the turkey. LOL
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Good luck clarkt099!! Let us know how it goes!!!
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

you dont want to stand out in one way or another in the courtroom. some khakis and a polo shirt will do.
                  Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
                  The rebuilding begins

Comment

we had some people at our 341 show up in sweats with stains on them. they were the worse dressed (obviously) and on the other end of the spectrum a couple of suits. we wore business casual and were in the middle of the road to show some respect to the process. the Trustee responded to everyone the same way no matter how poor or well they were dressed.

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
                      Nothing wrong with a suit in the 341. The most important thing to do is dress with respect for the court system and the trustee. No shorts, no flip-flops, no tank tops, etc. Dress with respect.
                      I agree. Had my 341 on 11/24/10. For me I wore a suit because that is what I normally wear and I didn't want to go in "casual". However, I was the only one. All the attorneys wore at least ties but typically had their jackets off in the meeting room -- as did the Trustee. No one was dressed to impress.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X