My 341 is Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 341 is Tomorrow

I'm suddenly very nervous and not sure why. Ugh, I will be happy when its over
    Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Best of luck my friend. You're about 2 weeks ahead of me. I wish you the best. PLEASE tell us how it went when it's over. Hang in there. . .
    Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

You have nothing to worry about. I know you know that. I wish you the best too. It's going to be soooooo great to get all this behind you. Just remind yourself that the 341 isn't an inquisition, it's just a formality. It's the nasty bit you have to swallow in order to get dessert.
      There are two secrets for success in life:
      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Debee: you just made me laugh, thank you. We have received nothing from our trustee or our attorney stating we need to bring anything special. Our attorney called today and said we just have to bring our DL and SS cards for each of us. However because I'm anal I will bring my big file that contains all of my records and backup. I will be totally prepared.

Originally posted by debee View Post
        You have nothing to worry about. I know you know that. I wish you the best too. It's going to be soooooo great to get all this behind you. Just remind yourself that the 341 isn't an inquisition, it's just a formality. It's the nasty bit you have to swallow in order to get dessert.

Comment

CM: thanks, I will report back after our 341 tommorow

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
          Best of luck my friend. You're about 2 weeks ahead of me. I wish you the best. PLEASE tell us how it went when it's over. Hang in there. . .

Comment

Good thoughts going your way. Ours is in two weeks on the 14th. Hopefully it makes for a good Christmas for all of us.
            Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
            DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

Comment

Good luck to the 3 of you,
              Fall...you will be in my thoughts tomorrow. Will be waiting to hear----piece a cake.
              It is amazin how we make ourselves sick but until ywe actually go thru it, it's hard to be convinced that it is not that horrible thing we anticipate. Again..best to you!!
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Good luck! My attorney told me to bring only my license and SS card, but the Trustee asked everyone for their last pay stub also. So you may want to take that too.

Comment

Good luck and keep us posted... Mine will be in 2.5 weeks... Hope we all have a good upcoming holidays..

Comment

Good luck, Fallon! You're going to be fine. You are well prepared, and after it's all over, you will breathe a huge sigh of relief
                    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Good luck!! Fingers crossed for a super easy 341!!
                      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

My last pay stub is not available to print till Friday, so if he asks I will have to send it in. At my company in the week you get paid, the pay stub is ready to print that Friday of the week.

Originally posted by BKDebby View Post
                        Good luck! My attorney told me to bring only my license and SS card, but the Trustee asked everyone for their last pay stub also. So you may want to take that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallonedward View Post
                          I'm suddenly very nervous and not sure why. Ugh, I will be happy when its over
                          It will be a breeze.
                          I am sure you made a smart decision, so hold your head up high!

Good luck. Things will work out fine.

Comment

Just got back from our 341.

Our trustee was very respectful to everyone today.

He asked us the same standard questions he asked everyone, no problems there.

I was very unimpressed with our attorney. He arrived 15 minutes late and was actually proud of this fact by stating these things never start on time, so why get here early.

We were the only ones that the trustee started his questions with "I'm missing 2008, 2009 taxes, titles to the cars, pay stubs, and mortgage documents" I turned to my attorney and stated I handed all of these documents to you during our sessions and I'm sorry that you did not scan these to our trustee, I then turned to the trustee and said I have all of the documents you have just asked for and here they are. The trustee thanked me and stated that this was the conclusion of our meeting.

I was mad as hell at our attorney for first being late and for secondly not giving the trustee any of the documents that I had handed to him during our 3 meetings together. I had even said to our attorney at our last meeting "OK you are going to scan all of this over and include it with the filing right" He stated he would but alas he did not.

Now I feel like I wasted $1300 and I'm worried that he will not get my 2nd debtor class certificates filed in the 45 day window. UGH

Comment

I am so glad you were prepared Fallon. I would be irritated with the attorney too. It seems like a minimal thing to ask that the attorney get the proper information where it needs to go. Like you said, you did pay him to do the job....frustrating that he didn't!

At any rate, welcome to the 60 day club!
                              Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X