No announcement yet.

My 341 is Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F2B: Thanks, I forgot with being mad as hell at the attorney, That I am in the "60 Day Club" thanks...

Hopefully my attorney made no other errors and everything will be fine going forward.

Originally posted by free2breathe View Post
    I am so glad you were prepared Fallon. I would be irritated with the attorney too. It seems like a minimal thing to ask that the attorney get the proper information where it needs to go. Like you said, you did pay him to do the job....frustrating that he didn't!

At any rate, welcome to the 60 day club!
    Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

I'm glad you called your attorney out right there in front of the trustee and every other person in the room. Good for you!
      There are two secrets for success in life:
      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

DITTO DITTO. Good for you. AND welcome.
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I could tell he was pissed at me, but hey its not my fault he's stupid and can't do his job that he got paid a very good salary to do correctly.

Originally posted by debee View Post
          I'm glad you called your attorney out right there in front of the trustee and every other person in the room. Good for you!

Comment

Fallon - I'm glad you were so well prepared, no doubt this made a good impression on your Trustee! You can file your certificate for debtor class on your own to insure it gets done in a timely manner...I know...kinda begs the question "why did I pay an attorney?"
            Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
            New Job 7-2011

Comment

Do you know how I would file this on my own? Oh yes, I will be doing this on my own, I know that I can count on myself more then I can count on my attorney since the attorney now has 2 strikes against him.

Originally posted by chicagoannie View Post
              Fallon - I'm glad you were so well prepared, no doubt this made a good impression on your Trustee! You can file your certificate for debtor class on your own to insure it gets done in a timely manner...I know...kinda begs the question "why did I pay an attorney?"

Comment

Congrats Fallon!!!
                Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Originally posted by Fallonedward View Post
                  Do you know how I would file this on my own? Oh yes, I will be doing this on my own, I know that I can count on myself more then I can count on my attorney since the attorney now has 2 strikes against him.
                  Very easy - just hand deliver it to the clerk at your courthouse. No fee to file it, either. Just know your case #. (I filed my credit counseling cert today - got to take the train into downtown Chicago to get to the courthouse and had quite the CHILLY walk in the Loop but as it puts me one stop closer to a new beginning, I did not mind the cold!)
                  New Job 7-2011

Comment

Oh - at the Chicago Bankruptcy court, the clerk scans everything immediately and it shows up in PACER right away.
                    New Job 7-2011

Comment

Originally posted by Fallonedward View Post
                      Just fill out form B23 for each party (debtor and co-debtor). Submit them with the certificates. No fees, no frills, piece of cake like chicagoannie said.
                      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Thanks, I'm going to do that

Oh - at the Chicago Bankruptcy court, the clerk scans everything immediately and it shows up in PACER right away.

Comment

Just wanted to update my attorney did file my certificate for debtor class , found it on pacer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X