Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 341 on Monday

Hi!
    I haven't posted in awhile, but here it goes........
    I retained my lawyer last October 2009..........everything and anythign that could go wrong did!

I even had a STROKE from this!! Furtunately it was only in my eye and facial nerves....no speech problems nothign else......anyways fast forward....

Our meetign is scaring me un belivably, we are a no asset case and retired with only pension ........no big money or property. Our lawyer said 5 minutes at tops I hope so.

The reason I'm writing is ..this forum is wonderful....please wish us luck

thank you and Best of Luck to all

Best of luck to you - and remember... nothing is worth your health...... stress is a killer and worrying to the degree that you are
    isnt worth dying over.

Relax

Comment

Wow... MMC.
      you have been in the trenches for over a year. I started this process in June and it seems like an eternity.
      Your 341 on monday and then 60 day club is a BIG light at the end of your tunnel. Believe what your atty told you and relax. I know it is tough but ***you can do it***. Monday will be here B4 you know it and you will say....piece of cake.
      Though...look who's talkin. i made myself sick worrying and it was all OK.
      Best to you and you will be in my thoughts. Hope that you update us on how it went.
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

You'll be just fine! I know it's really stressful, but after the 341 you'll be saying "Wow, that was so much easier than we thought it would be!" Hang in there and keep healthy!

Comment

It helps if you can try to think of the 341 meeting as a formality. It's going to be the last conversation of your old life. When it's over and you get up and walk out of that room, you walk through the door into your new life. Hang in there!
          There are two secrets for success in life:
          1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Originally posted by MakinMeCrazy View Post
            Hi!
            I haven't posted in awhile, but here it goes........
            I retained my lawyer last October 2009..........everything and anythign that could go wrong did!

I even had a STROKE from this!! Furtunately it was only in my eye and facial nerves....no speech problems nothign else......anyways fast forward....

Our meetign is scaring me un belivably, we are a no asset case and retired with only pension ........no big money or property. Our lawyer said 5 minutes at tops I hope so.

The reason I'm writing is ..this forum is wonderful....please wish us luck

thank you and Best of Luck to all
            ahhhhhh makinme....i'm glad your doing better now..just as pandora says...NOTHING is worth your health...especially these so and so's....i'm glad you doing better and want to wish you the very best at your 341...it will go perfect!!!!!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Good luck! I have my 341 tomorrow, as well. I'm a little nervous because I claimed in excess of the normal medical expenses on my means test and was told to bring "documentation of monthly expenses claimed in calculating your current monthly income on Form B22A." I created some printouts from my financial software, but I'm not exactly sure what the trustee will want for documentation. Wondering if I should I bring my binder of medical bills & insurance claims...

Will be thinking of you tomorrow MakinMeCrazy!
              Filed Ch 7 pro se Oct 2010 . Filed student loan AP pro se Feb 2011 . Discharged Feb 2011 . AP trial 1/10/2012 . $28K in student loans dismissed Jan 2012 . ECMC appealed. Appeal hearing 7/2012. Original judgment upheld 9/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by wipetheslate View Post
                I created some printouts from my financial software, but I'm not exactly sure what the trustee will want for documentation. Wondering if I should I bring my binder of medical bills & insurance claims...
                Good luck to you too, wts. Your finance software printout is a record of the proof, but not the proof itself. I would bring copies of your medical bills/insurance claims and turn those in.
                Last edited by debee; 12-05-2010, 04:23 PM. Reason: add the word "printout"
                There are two secrets for success in life:
                1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Hello Again Everyone.
                  Well we had the 341, our city had a serious snow storm so we got there 2 hours early! Everythign was running about one hour behind....so after sitting there after 3 hours, we got called in to the trustee office ..out of a group of 6 we got called up first.............my heart was beating so hard!!!

Heres what happened .....less than 3 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ID shown and about maybe 6 questions.....that was it.........that was MONDAY....
                  TUesday mornign I checked PACER and there it was! NO distribution and the Trusee asking to sign off our case

We are keeping our home since Bank of America does NOT reaffirm....its "YOU PAY.YOU STAY"
                  that means my dogs ages 17, 16 and 10 will always have a home That is all I wanted.....we could move but who would rent to us with 3 older dogs I cannot express how happy I am about that, thank you BofA

Most important, I put my husband thru Hell..I was so scared and crabby........I had a stroke, spent 4 days in the hospital and lost my side vision in my right eye..........all over this!
                  PLEASE PLEASE anyone out there DON"T let this get to you the way I did. We had over 74K in bills, thank goodnes we had a Fantastic lawyer and an understanding but very professional trustee

As for this Forum...........I CANNOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH, ITS WONDERFUL TO HAVE SOMEWHERE TO TURN TO, talk to people in similar circumstances, and realise you are NOT alone!

I am not a religious person BUT if you are............GOD BLESS you all for your input to my several postings and for all the kind words Its nice to know that in this Cruel world......... there ARE STILL .kind , good people out there. and I sincerely mean that
                  Thanks again

Comment

So glad your 341 went well! I hope your vision has returned, I know someone who had the same kind of stroke and after about 4-6 months he regained all his vision.

Comment

MakinMeCrazy - I am so glad things turned out well for you. I know the worry over moving and pets (for me it's children); please move forward and put this financial carp behind you - it is not worth your health or your sanity!!!
                      Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
                      New Job 7-2011

Comment

Wow MMC. you have really gone thru alot. Now you can relax and enjoy the balmy weather in the 60 day club.
                        I also put myself thru alot up to the 341. I ended up sleeping for a couple of days after that.
                        The very best to you...
                        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X