341 01/05/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeLLE159 View Post
    341 meeting was a success. Standard questions my trustee was very nice! I'm now in the 60 day club!!!! Thank God!!!!
    So glad it all went well for you MeLLe. Thats a huge step. Congrats and the very best to you.
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Thanks debee me to. What a sigh of relief!
      Filed:11/2010
      341 Meeting:1/5/2011
      Discharge:3/2011

Comment

Be sure to update us !
        Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
        New Job 7-2011

Comment

Congrats!!!
          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Done too!!! Went perfectly - liked the trustee alot - she was cool but very business-like at the same time. Our last day for objections is Mar 7!! YAHOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by df04527 View Post
              Done too!!! Went perfectly - liked the trustee alot - she was cool but very business-like at the same time. Our last day for objections is Mar 7!! YAHOO!!!
              Yeah df....Mar 7 will be here b4 you know it. ACTUALLY..you probably will know it. LOL
              Good luck... And the very best to you too!!!!
              I like all those beady eyes in your avatar.
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I'm so happy it worked out well for the both of us.... I was nervous but once he started piling on the questions I was ok. So were waiting on the report of no distribution now right?
                Filed:11/2010
                341 Meeting:1/5/2011
                Discharge:3/2011

Comment

Originally posted by MeLLE159 View Post
                  341 meeting was a success. Standard questions my trustee was very nice! I'm now in the 60 day club!!!! Thank God!!!! I forgot to mention my attorney also gave me the info for the post bk counseling and it's a dave ramsey class for free. He said they get so many free ones per year and so I don't have to pay for that. So happy!!!
                  Congrats on the smooth 341!! (and the free fin. mgmt. class too )
                  Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Melle!! I'm sooooo happy to hear it went well!!!

welcome to the 60 day club!!!! whoooooopeeeeeee!
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I sure love all those beady little eyes too. Somebody told me they remind them of .... well all of us!.... I thought so too! Too funny. Hey we need lots of giggles in the mess we are all in right?

Thanks for good wishes too.... On to the next class -- Dave Ramsey free? Can someone post that link or send me a PM?

Thanks again -- I don't post much but I sure read darn near everything posted here and have learned so much. Thank you to everyone for that...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X