No announcement yet.

341 this afternoon - 01/12/11 - Western WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whheeee! congrats on a smooth meeting!!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I knew you would do well. Welcome to the Day Club!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Valle!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm SO happy this is OVER For you!!! welcome to the 60 day club!!

wow....very interesting about the short sale??????

i think that's the first i heard of a trustee asking that? wish they had asked us that...but i guess since we marked "surrender" it may not have been an issue...but interesting none the less and

WHOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congratulations Valle. you may have a career as a reporter if you want it. (Laughs) I know basically what was asked and said but there was no way I could recall that kind of detail about our case let alone others. Good Job.

At first in reading your post I thought we may have had the same Trustee, but he asked similar questions but not exactly the same. We were there the day before you.

This has to be a great feeling for you guys. Best of luck in the future and see you around the site.

Mike
          + Filed 12/06/10 + 341 1/11/11 + Discharge set 3/14/11 We can't go back and make a brand new start, We can start now and make a brand new ending" "People who don't have Control of their cash flow make people who do rich."

Comment

YEAH WAY TO GO!!!!

Welcome to the 60 day club!!!!
            Last edited by oregonpilot; 01-13-2011, 09:18 AM.
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Thanks so much everyone!! This place is and always has been such an awesome support system for me!! I could feel happy thoughts while I was in my meeting.

I woke up this morning and logged into Pacer and the Trustee has filed his Notice of No Distribution and has asked to be discharged from further duties in our case!! WOOTWOOT!!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

YES!!!!!
                THATS what we like to hear. SOOOO awesome for you and hubby

Comment

Glad it went well. Nice to have that behind you, isn't it?

Comment

ValleYum is it possible you can you send me a PM regarding who your attorney was and how good he is. I am looking for one in Wa too. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                      Not one question about our Means Test or Schedule I or J. We were over Median income.
                      Can I ask how far over you were? We are about 4K over and attorney wants my wife to quit her job for 6mo before filing to get under the bar. We're in E. WA
                      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rani0606 View Post
                        ValleYum is it possible you can you send me a PM regarding who your attorney was and how good he is. I am looking for one in Wa too. Thanks
                        I am so sorry I did not see this earlier!! I am in SW Washington and am sending you a PM momentarily.

Originally posted by jostby View Post
                        Can I ask how far over you were? We are about 4K over and attorney wants my wife to quit her job for 6mo before filing to get under the bar. We're in E. WA
                        Thanks.
                        We were more than 20k over median income. We do, however, have a large mortgage expense and 2 vehicles with payments.

Can you pass the means test even though you are 4k over median? 6 months without your second income? Wow - in this economy quitting a job seems risky to me. Will your attorney give her a job if she quits then can't find a new job in 8 months?

Best of luck to you - if I can 'help' any more just let me know!
                        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                          Can you pass the means test even though you are 4k over median? 6 months without your second income? Wow - in this economy quitting a job seems risky to me. Will your attorney give her a job if she quits then can't find a new job in 8 months?

Good one ValleYum

Comment

She will quit the job and is going back to college, almost 100% funded by a pell grant. With a $3500 tax refund coming (she only currently makes 9K a year) it will almost be a wash. She is a pre-school teacher and in this area is well known but to further the career needs a teaching certificate. I'm happy to say that securing a new job won't be an issue. We're going in for a final sit-down with the lawyer next week. I'll definitely ask about going over medium income. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

sounds like you have a good plan there. Good luck!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X