2nd UPDATE ON TODAYS 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd UPDATE ON TODAYS 341

Wahooooooooooooo..........Pacer was update by 11:30 today.......trustee asked to be dismissed..........case says awaiting discharge.

I gave my update on my 341 under the 341 @ 9 a.m. thread I started the other day. I am telling you, this was soooooooooo easy.

60 DAY CLUB...........HERE I AM..........SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!! You are in the 60 Day Club.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks. It feels sooooooo good to be awaiting discharge.
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations!
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I had my 341 on Friday and it seemed to go smoothly. If there was an update in pacer, would there be a change on the last date of filing and in the docket report? I don't see any changes in those areas and now am a bit nervous- but maybe the trustee is just slow? Where do you see on pacer awaiting discharge?

Comment

sealpup, if you do a query and click on "status" you will see any pending status, such as "awaiting discharge".
                Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Thanks! It still says "awaiting meeting of creditors"- guess they are just slow to update it?

Comment

Yep, Pacer is a good resource for getting information about your case, but definitely not a perfect one. Some courts seem to be a little more backed up than others, and some just seem to be lax about updating everything.

Comment

Originally posted by free2breathe View Post
                      Yep, Pacer is a good resource for getting information about your case, but definitely not a perfect one. Some courts seem to be a little more backed up than others, and some just seem to be lax about updating everything.
                      free2breathe, I wish you had not said that (as correct as it of course is!) - now I'm even more paranoid...

Last night there was a Pacer outage...it was hard...

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                        free2breathe, I wish you had not said that (as correct as it of course is!) - now I'm even more paranoid...

Be careful. Don't get addicted....
                        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                          Be careful. Don't get addicted....
                          Darth Wader death scene-Darth to Luke: "...it is too late for me, my son."

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post

Awwww, sorry IamOld, didn't mean to freak you out.
                            However, I do think it's important to remind people that Pacer does have the occasional flaw....or perhaps more accurately the court clerk using Pacer. Sometimes people place so much emphasis on what is on Pacer that they get lulled into a false sense of security, and then BLAM! They are hit with the unexpected. And, as Cat says, it's easy to get addicted and at the end of the quarter realize how costly it can be ;)

Comment

Originally posted by free2breathe View Post
                              Awwww, sorry IamOld, didn't mean to freak you out.
                              However, I do think it's important to remind people that Pacer does have the occasional flaw....or perhaps more accurately the court clerk using Pacer. Sometimes people place so much emphasis on what is on Pacer that they get lulled into a false sense of security, and then BLAM! They are hit with the unexpected. And, as Cat says, it's easy to get addicted and at the end of the quarter realize how costly it can be ;)
                              THanks! Of course you're quite right...but yet the paranoia grows...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X