No announcement yet.

341 = bad!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell them to have fun with it! Unless there is a really problem, I wouldn't worry. Your Trustee seems to be okay with no assets, right?
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Correct - the trusteee listed it as no assets and the assets (old Business assets) that there are she listed them as abandonded.

There may be a problem - I did not do all the paper work on much of my old business dealings and as such dont have proof of many of the dealings. The first BK attorney I went to worked on it for a year then tried to get me to fabricate paper work that didnt excist.

What I am worried about is that if they push it - it may drag a lot of people into it.

My biggest concern is that my screw ups could potentially hurt a lot of people beyond just my creditors.

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      Tell them to have fun with it! Unless there is a really problem, I wouldn't worry. Your Trustee seems to be okay with no assets, right?

Comment

Wow - just did a little research.

20 days to go for objection.

Most cases from this court discharge within 4 days but do not get posted on pacer for at least a week.

Most cases take a week between discharge and closing.

Most cases dont post as closed for at least a week.

There are 357 cases between the last case to be discharged and my case.

Is this a normal workload for BK cases?? I had no idea there were this many.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X