Haven't heard back from trustee yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't heard back from trustee yet

Our 341 was may 28th. The trustee wanted more statements from my kid,s bank accounts. They are minors and accounts have been open since they were baptized. We had to give the documents by June 13. Our attorney. Submitted them sooner but we have not heard anything yet. Our 60 days would almost be done by now. We spoke with our lawyer and she thinks the trustee is just very busy. I just want this over and is our 60 days reset to when the trustee gets back to us.

The discharge will still come 60 days after your first scheduled 341 Meeting. If that first meeting was 5/28/2011, then you should expect the discharge after 7/27/2011. (Depending on your District, this could be day 61 or much later than that.) The Trustee is looking for assets and attempting to determine whether you are an asset case or not. This does not affect your discharge at all... even if the 341 Meeting was continued so that the Trustee could collect more documentation.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X