Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 done - Oregon

had my 341, in Oregon.
    Took about 10 minutes. Trustee seemed pretty nice. He asked several times if I'd paid my parents back any money (but I haven't) so he seemed satisfied. My attorney brought him my bank statements, but he paged through them and gave them back to her (I'd think if he was concerned he'd have kept them, right?) He didn't ask for old credit card statements at all, just 60 days of bank statements. Asked the usual questions about sales or transfers of property, etc. Asked what happened with my house (foreclosed on). Asked about money coming in...asked how I spent the tax return but didn't ask for any receipts or anything.

All in all, definitely not as stressful as I was imagining, though I am sure the trustee really can change that! (my attorney said there is one trustee that's a 'douche' - her word, but we didn't draw that person).

If anyone in oregon has specific questions, feel free to pm me.

sounds like it went well!!! congrats and it appears as though you are now a member of the 60 day club!!!!

good job!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats on a smooth 341 and welcome to the 60 day club!
      Filed CH 7 4/15/11
      341 5/23/11
      DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrats on making it through the 341, enuff. Welcome to the 60 day club....may it sail by smoothly for you!
        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

good job making it through!

Comment

Best wishes to you!!!! (I think I really like your lawyer!)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X